It is the year 2012. In the ruins of New York city. Robert Neville who is a military scientist who is the lone survivor of a biochemical disease which was supposed to cure cancer 3 years previous. With only blood thirsty zombies as his neighbors and his trusty dog, Samantha, Robert is trying to discover a cure for this disease and to find out any other people who might have also survived. Written by John Wiggins
I think this movie was great, definitly a must see if you haven't already.
Go out see the movie and let me know what you think:)
1 comment:
Let's just say I expected more. Granted, I watched it on the small screen in a plane, but I felt it lacked the excitement that the book gave. It took forever for something to happen...and when it did, it was a major let down.
Call me crazy, but I've seen better. Much better.
Post a Comment